REAL-TIME AUTONOMOUS PROCESSING & SENSING SOLUTIONS
- RF / EM modeling and characterization of high band-width interconnections
- High-bandwidth analog components
- Microelectronic & optical process engineering & manufacturing
- Foundational LIDAR IP development
- LIDAR Miniaturization
- Extensive Development of Silicon Photonics
- Silicon & Electronics Packaging
- Long range target and sensing detectors
- Automotive Temperature Rated Memory & Storage
- Ruggedized design for enhanced shock & vibe
- Nanosecond latency response times
- Embedded & Ultra-small form factor requirements
- Powerfail & Humility Support
Viking Technology can engineer any technology solutions dedicated to the most stringent requirements of communications systems.
With over 20 years of support for communications systems, Viking Technology has all the capabilities, manufacturing, and support to help our customers solutions deliver the most advance technologies to the market.
High-speed materials & interconnections (advanced ceramics & organic laminates, build-up, flex)
Precision optical alignment & interconnection
With a World Wide team of engineers, Viking Technology can support any design, and solutions, to any system.
Computer modeling for Optical, RF/EM, Electrical, Thermal, Mechanical
Test systems development (HW/SW)
10-40-100Gb/s & beyond – Components, Modules, Blades
Radar T/R modules & Systems
Viking Technology is part of the Sanmina family with over 75 manufacturing plants capable of deliver any solutions to any part of the world.
Viking Technology advance engineering and manufacturing are coupled for leadership design manufacturing in the fields of RF, Optical, Microelectronics and Memory
Viking Technology Manufacturing features ISO9001, ISO14001, AS9000, iTAR, and NATO Compliant
Advanced Testing with Clean Room Capabilities