Viking Technology ParallelCell Multi-Chip Package (MCP) is part of the extreme density line of DDR4 memory products optimized for the embedded, industrial, and military/aerospace markets. ParallelCell products achieve significantly higher memory performance and density per cubic inch than conventional memory DIMMs.
These performance and density milestones will critically change the way future system hardware is designed and deployed.PRODUCT BRIEF INQUIRY
|1333/1600/1866 (DDR3)||-40ºC to 95ºC (Industrial temp)||Standard DDR4 DRAM||1.5V/1.35 (DDR3)|
|2133/2400/2667 (DDR4)||-40ºC to 105ºC (Extended temp)||1.2V (DDR4)|
|-55ºC to 125ºC (Military temp)|
|0ºC to 70ºC (Commercial temp)|
- Very small footprint: Saves up to 85% board space vs. Standard DIMM Modules
- Rugged: Soldered-down PBGA – No DIMM connector
- Very high memory capacity per cu. in.
- Very high memory bandwidth per cu. in.
- Superior signal integrity
- Lower cost motherboard due to easier DDR routing