HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE STORAGE
- Persistent Memory (NVDIMM) 12GB/s Speeds
- SAS, NVMe, SATA Solid State Drives
- DDR4 Memory Modules
- Up to 400,000 Random IOps
- Up to 2000GB/s Transfer
HIGH-SPEED MODELING & DESIGN
- Optical modeling & design (components, interconnections)
- RF, Signal Integrity modeling & design
- Power & decoupling networks
- Die impedance matching circuits
- Free space, guided interconnections
ULTRA HIGH CAPACITY STORAGE
- 50TB 3.5in SAS Solid State Drive
- 128GB DDR4 Memory Modules
- 8GB Multi-Chip Package
- 256GB USB Thumbdrive
- High-Density DRAM Stacking
MODULES/SUB-SYSTEM & BLADE DESIGN
- Substrate/package design
- Hermetic, non-hermetic
- Package to system interconnection
- Components: Drivers, Amplifiers, TRX, Modulators, antennas, lasers, etc.
TEST & MANUFACTURING
- Advance testing & custom testing
- Burn-in Testing Requirements
- High-speed Subsystem test and assembly
Viking Technology can engineer any technology solutions dedicated to the most stringent requirements of communications systems.
With over 20 years of support for communications systems, Viking Technology has all the capabilities, manufacturing, and support to help our customers solutions deliver the most advance technologies to the market.
High-speed materials & interconnections (advanced ceramics & organic laminates, build-up, flex)
Precision optical alignment & interconnection
With a World Wide team of engineers, Viking Technology can support any design, and solutions, to any system.
Test systems development (HW/SW)
10-40-100Gb/s & beyond – Components, Modules, Blades
Radar T/R modules & Systems
Viking Technology is part of the Sanmina family with over 75 manufacturing plants capable of deliver any solutions to any part of the world.
Viking Technology advance engineering and manufacturing are coupled for leadership design manufacturing in the fields of DRAM memory, Flash storage & Microelectronics packaging
Viking Technology Manufacturing features ISO9001, ISO14001, AS9000, iTAR, and NATO Compliant
Advanced Testing with Clean Room Capabilities